Saturday 31 August 2013

Sean Kingston Settles Gang Rape Lawsuit

[caption id="attachment_50" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Sean settles Carissa Sean settles Carissa[/caption]

Sean Kingston has finally settled Carissa Capeloto over the gang raping allegation.(In case you missed the earlier story click here to read it).

Sources tell us, Kingston settled NOT because he's admitting guilt, but because his upcoming tour and new album release will prevent him from focusing his energies on a messy civil trial.
Sources from TMZ said Sean Kingston paid only a fraction of what Carissa Capeloto demanded so that the case will disappear from court.


Although Sean admitted having sex with the girl, he still believed he stood a better chance than the girl claiming the sex was consensual, see excerpts below, "Her story wasn't consistent. She told various stories throughout her interviews with police. Her friend's story wasn't consistent with hers. The medical report had no indications of force."

The lawsuit is expected to be dismissed soonest!

8 comments:

  1. I simply want to mention I am all new to weblog and honestly loved your web site. Likely I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly have incredible writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing with us your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I actually like this post, I believe there was an spelling error shut to the finish from the 3rd sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah I am intrested this article. I will be posting this link to my family! Thank you for this blog. I want to hear from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you considered including several social bookmarking buttons to these blogs. At least for myspace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just hopped over to your site using StumbleUpon. Not somthing I might normally read, but I enjoyed your thoughts none the less. Thank you for making some thing worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yahoo results

    While browsing Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn't think it fit

    ReplyDelete