Wednesday 4 September 2013

Beyonce Knowles: Big Star Profile On Her Birth Day

beyonce on her birthday beyonce on her birthday

Born – September 4, 1981
Houston, Texas, U.S.
AKA – Sasha Fierce

Huge breakout superstar from the hit girl group Destiny’s Child (sorry Kelly Rowland and the other girl, but you know it’s true).

Very successful solo artist turned actress … everything she touches turns to gold … with the possible exception of the 2008 film “Cadillac Records.”

Married Jay-Z in 2008 in a private ceremony that included family, rap stars … and of course, Gwyneth Paltrow.

Gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy in 2012 … who was featured on a hit rap song just hours after she was born – TAKE THAT WILL SMITH’S KIDS!

Get more from our News source.

8 comments:

  1. are u realy a witness? Birthday right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to say I'm new to blogging and site-building and actually liked you're blog. Almost certainly I’m planning to bookmark your blog . You amazingly come with good stories. Thanks a lot for sharing your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post . Thank you for, visiting my blog dude! Ill email you soon! I didnt realise that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ought to really moderate the comments at this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. I experimented with taking a look at your blog in my new iphone 4 and the page layout doesnt seem to be correct. Might want to check it out on WAP as well as it seems most smartphone layouts are not working with your site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really have too. i get all lots of rubbish! useless spammy comments in the wrong post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Browsing

    While I was surfing today I saw a great post concerning

    ReplyDelete