Monday 3 February 2014

Chika Ike on Extravangant UAE Trip:" Its My Hard Earned Cash"

chika ike spends a fortune on her trip to UAE

Chika Ike in a recent interview talks about her extravagant trip to UAE. in that interview, she made people to understand that she is an independent woman who makes her own money and spends it the way she wants.
Her trip to UAE was deemed expensive, but the correction is: no man sponsored her, its her money she spent. see how she puts it in her own words:

"Whose money? Is it not the money I worked hard for? Did anybody give me? I have worked hard and I deserved every bit of the luxury I enjoyed over there and I can proudly say that. I will do it over and over again because I deserve it".
Making money is difficult sha, she ended up spending somebodys life saving in a single trip, but like she said, its her hard earned cash, when you work for it, you enjoy it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment