Saturday 18 January 2014

How Ciara Deals With Haters


how ciara deals with haters
Ciara one of the hitlist RnB singer recently announced her pregnancy after a whirlwind 2013 that included a new album and an engagement to rapper beau Future. i guess she is so happy with herself and has got no time for nasty post about her on the internet.
She not quite long wrote an open letter to bloggers who drive crazy traffic posting lies about her. "People have been getting out of control, and It's taking away the excitement and the cool factor of creativity". those were her exact words.
The simple truth is that she is handling the issue in the most mature manner ever, see how she puts it in her own words; "I always try to turn negativity into positivity, If you're taking your time to write about me, there has to be something special, I'm living my dream. I'm doing what I want to do every day, and actually, I'm getting paid while you're writing about me!" wow! i think she has turned the table round on bloggers, especially the "haters".

About what shes doing now, Ciara says she's in a "really comfortable creative place" at this point in her life. Being able to work with her fiancé on her new album may also have something to do with it. "I like to say love and music are the strongest forces on earth," she says. "When you can be bonded by something that powerful, it's like the sky is the limit."

No comments:

Post a Comment