Thursday 5 September 2013

Busta Rhymes Busted for DUI

busta rhymes busted for duiBusta Rhymes was arrested on a drunk driving charge early this morning in New York, after cops stopped him for driving an SUV with "excessively tinted windows."



According to the NYPD, the rapper, driving a 2006 GMC Yukon Denali, was pulled over on the far West side of Midtown Manhattan at 12:48 AM, because the car's windows were too dark. When cops encountered Rhymes (real name: Trevor Smith), they noticed a "strong odor of alcohol" on his breath and issued a field sobriety test. He was then taken into custody on a charge of driving while impaired and booked at the Midtown North Police Precinct.

A message left for Rhymes' lawyer, Scott Leemon, was not immediately answered.

The Manhattan District Attorney's office said only that Rhymes "had not been arraigned." The rapper awaits trial next Tuesday on two assault charges from last year.     story source, tmz.com

Read stories of other celebrities like, Justin Bieber, Sean Kingston, and  Beyonce knowles by clicking on each name.

5 comments:

  1. I just want to mention I am all new to weblog and certainly enjoyed your web page. More than likely I’m going to bookmark your site . You surely have awesome well written articles. Bless you for sharing your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great I am intrested this topic. I will be bookmarking this link to my family! Thank you for this post. I hope to hear from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website has a lot of very useful information on it. Cheers for helping me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreary Day

    It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to messing around online and realized

    ReplyDelete