Saturday 7 September 2013

I GO DYE'S MULTI MILLION PALACE HOUSE

comedian i go dye's houseIts funny making money the funny way, you cant believe it but its true! the well known zany comedian popularly known as I GO DYE has finally completed his multi million naira house in Benin city the Edo state Capital.

It is worthy of note that  he recently acquired a N30 million Rolls Royce Phantom.

He plans to open  his new house before the end of the year and he has vowed not to leave any stone unturned  as he’s planning something big.

See the sitting room after the cut



i go dye's mansion

 

3 comments:

  1. I just want to say I am all new to blogging and site-building and definitely savored you're web page. Likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog post . You really have great article content. Bless you for sharing with us your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird , your posting turns up with a black color to it, what shade is the primary color on your webpage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you dont have your site viewable in mobile format? Can not see anything in my netbook.

    ReplyDelete