Saturday 28 September 2013

Man Gets Crushed to Pieces by a Train in Oshodi

Train

This is so bad! A certain young man was crushed to pieces while attempting to cross the rail yesterday around Bolade area, Oshodi, Lagos.

There are actually different accounts to the story, some eye witnesses claim that he threw himself in front of the train, while others claim that he was just walking across the railway track with his friends when a train coming from Agege approached and crushed him into pieces – his head, hands and legs were cut off while his stomach was split into two!

8 comments:

  1. I simply want to mention I am just very new to weblog and definitely liked you're web page. Probably I’m planning to bookmark your site . You definitely come with exceptional posts. Cheers for sharing with us your blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informations on that Topic: mytechnhow-to-make-use-of-a-wireless-broadband-router-in-your-home-internet …

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much information on this topic is written in the same old fashion. You have brought new life into this subject matter with your fresh views. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know your site looks a little bit unusual on Safari on my laptop with Linux .

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make this site look this cool. Email me if you want and share your wisdom. Id be appreciative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im getting a browser error, is anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Informative and precise

    Its difficult to find informative and accurate info but here I noted

    ReplyDelete