Wednesday 18 September 2013

Crocodile Lies In Wait Under Sleeping Man’s Bed

crocodile


In Zimbabwe, if there’s a monster hiding under your bed, it may just be an 8-foot crocodile.

Guy Whittall recently discovered as much when he heard a maid scream from his room at the Humani Ranch one morning. The 40-year-old had managed to sleep the entire night without noticing there was a crocodile under his bed.

According to Caters News Agency, Whittall blissfully slept more than eight hours on the low-lying bed, completely unaware of what was concealed beneath. The former cricket player, who currently serves as director of the family-owned lodge, even recalled hanging his feet over the side of his bed for some time in the morning.

“The really disconcerting thing about the whole episode is the fact that I was sitting on the edge of the bed that morning, barefoot and just centimeters away from the croc,” Whittall said, according to The Telegraph.

After the uninvited guest was exposed, animal control workers were called, and a team roped and dragged the estimated 330-pound creature back to the wild. The crocodile is believed to have come from the Turgwe River, located more than a mile from the ranch.

12 comments:

  1. Suffer from kidney disease? aussie naturopath tells all - how his patients avoid dialysis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alternatives Folks Should Know Regarding The bag Industry
    sneakerhead http://sneakerhead-fr.new.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! I see them everywhere online and I need to sit down, take the afternoon off from sewing duh, and make a few. CUTE! Or I’ll just buy one because I love to receive packages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A meeting with a serving member of the 210th Rescue Squadron in an ill-famed bar in Anchorage, Alaska provided inspiration for Massimo Rossetti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply want to say I am all new to blogs and definitely savored your blog. Probably I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly have impressive articles and reviews. Many thanks for revealing your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was reading through some of your content on this website and I believe this web site is really informative! Keep on putting up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just discovered this site thru Yahoo, what a way to brighten up my week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. extremely useful stuff, all round I picture this is worthy of a bookmark, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. This site has got some extremely useful information on it. Thank you for helping me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im getting a tiny issue. I cant get my reader to pick-up your rss feed, Im using yahoo reader by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

    ReplyDelete