Saturday 7 September 2013

Sexy Twerking Malfunction Sets Girl on Fire!

Caitlin Heller malfunctioned twerking


Caitlin Heller takes twerking to a new level as she tries to do something creative for her boyfriend, she tries an upside down sexy twerking.


"I tried making a sexy twerk video for my boyfriend and things got a little too hot," she wrote on the video sharing site.




Heller's twerking malfunction comes less than a week after Miley Cyrus introduced much of the world to the dance move at the MTV VMA awards.
Some believe that the Heller twerking is a staged performance, and i kind of feel the same way too, you can watch the video on youtube and express your own opinion.

7 comments:

  1. The pieces featured were hunted down by curator Lauren Whitley who really did her homework, tracking down items from fabled London boutiques such as Biba and Granny Takes a Trip, both rock star shopping mainstays of the time. There was also the authority that came from vintage issues of Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. “I can’t tell you how many fashion magazines I looked at from the era,” Whitley told WWD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to tell you that I'm new to blogs and actually enjoyed this page. Probably I’m likely to bookmark your website . You absolutely come with very good articles. Kudos for revealing your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im getting a javascript error, is anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look for the weblog is a little bit off in Epiphany. Even So I like your blog. I might have to use a normal web browser just to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing article, thanks, I will subscribe to you RSS now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty terrific article. I simply found your own weblog and needed to point out that I've genuinely adored browsing your web site discussions. In any case I'll be signing up on your nourish with this particular wishing you're writing all over again as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

    ReplyDelete